It’s Valentine’s Day and you don’t want to go with the same gifts you have given year after year. Chocolates, flowers, and jewelry are great, but photo gifts can really touch the heart like nothing else.
Here are my top five ideas for Valentine’s photo gifts:
- Photo books – My favorite places to print photo books are Chatbooks and Mpix.
- Photo cubes – These are a different way to give and display photos. They can easily go to the office, the living room, or the bedroom as decor on a shelf, desk, or side table. Give two or three and they can be stacked on top of each other!
- Acrylic blocks – Another super unique way to display your favorite photo. You don’t need to get a frame! It just stands alone and is a cool statement piece.
- Mini accordion albums – Mpix is a good go-to place for these. You can choose 10-12 photos and make an adorable little accordion album! Moms and grandma’s go nuts for these!
- This one is great with any and all of the above items – Mom, get some beautiful pictures taken of yourself and give them to your husband. I can help with this one! We can do a special photo session, just for you! Get your hair and makeup done so you feel like a queen and we will make sure you are treated like a queen as well. This ends up being a gift for yourself as well as your lucky husband. Book your session no later that 2-3 weeks before Valentine’s day to make sure we have time to get your gifts back from the lab.